Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy B-day Piano Meacham

You know, I never knew how much work putting together a stupid little video would take. This was my maiden voyage into video editing and it took several hours of downloading software, taking tutorials, and re-doing the whole thing on different software after the first one wanted to put its company's logo right in the middle unless I paid $40 a year. Arrgh. I hope I've advanced on the learning curve so that the next one isn't so painful. Enjoy.

8 comments:

R and M said...

From one amateur video maker to another, excellent job! I was on the edge of my seat from the begining. We especially loved the "Heiress" subtitles and the spinning dates. We'll be watching for future productions coming from this emerging studio. - Michelle & Ryan

Anonymous said...

You are so clever you make me sick! Love, your best ever piano teacher :o)

Anonymous said...

I hope that when I turn 100 someone will favor me with such a wonderful party. Unfortunately, no one contacted me to get the rights to play my song at your party -- you'll be hearing from my attorney.

Misti Lee said...

you guys seriously crack me up. Any excuse for a party right! It looks like you had lots of fun.

Stacey, Allyn and Kaleb said...

What a fun thing to do in celebration of a great piano! Here's to another 100 years! Hope one of your future heirs will celebrate the same way!

Brittany said...

I just might be speechless after that one!!! I just want to know how you 10 couples in your apt. :)

JRome said...

Wow, only a Meacham can pull this off!

Wow, 10 piano players-- I bet you had no problems finding them.

Staci Meacham said...

This is a fine example as to why I'm proud to be a Meacham. Love all three of you! :D ~Staci