Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Blessing

On Sunday, Oct 19 we blessed Max in church out in Utah. I was trying to see if I could get any last-minute revelation and name him something different than what we had been calling him for the last few months. Sarah was glad I didn't get "inspired."

We chose to bless him then because it was Kevin's non-"farewell" missionary talk as he gets ready to go to the Edmonton Alberta mission next week. For those who would like a little cultural education, here are a few facts: Edmonton is Canada's second most populous provincial capital (after Toronto), has one of North America's lowest population densities (9.4% that of New York), and is home to North America's largest mall.

Max is definitely getting spoiled by his grandparents. I mean, how many babies do you know that get M&M's customly printed for them? I even heard that his Jeffery grandparents want to get him a Wii for Christmas. Max's father supports this decision.

5 comments:

Claudia T said...

You guys were in Utah...and WE never knew about it??? I thought we were friends! j/k
It looks like you had a fun time :)

ohana=)mama said...

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. You didn't tell me that you came to Utah!!! Seriously it should be a crime. You better call me and beg for forgiveness!!!!

ohana=)mama said...

My kids are telling me I should say I love you Sarah, I love you Sarah. Jimmy even told me to tell you that he loves you and he doesn't hate you.... so now I have to ask for forgiveness.... I actually love you so much you make me a little mad when you don't mention your coming into town. Oh and my kids love you too....

ohana=)mama said...

you do it again and the hate mail will start rollin in.... just a warning!

Melissa said...

It was such a beautiful day! We loved seeing you guys and I loved holding sweet Max!